Hurt in a Slip and Fall in Arizona?
Get a personal injury attorney with a no B.S. approach
People are seriously injured in slip and fall accidents in Gilbert and throughout Arizona every year. These types of personal injury accidents can happen anywhere – stores, bars, restaurants, malls, hotels, amusement parks, parking lots, and private homes. When negligence led to your injury, you deserve financial compensation.
But recovering compensation is a complicated process. Negligent business and property owners deny responsibility, and insurance companies will try to minimize your claim. That’s why you need an experienced slip and fall lawyer on your side. Attorney Byron Browne of Browne Law Group fights for the injured and knows how to get results.
How slip, trip and fall accidents happen
Property and business owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe. This means regularly inspecting the premises for potential slipping hazards. It means taking steps to protect visitors and repairing any known hazards. Failing to meet this responsibility is negligence – and the result is often an accident that leaves people hurt.
Losing your footing and falling is a frightening and painful experience. A slip and fall accident can happen due to:
- Slippery floors – A floor has just been mopped, spilled liquid isn’t cleaned up right away, or debris, such as bags or wrappers, is not picked up.
- Lack of warnings – There should be highly visible signs warning visitors or customers of a potential slip and fall risk.
- Tripping hazards – These can include extension cords, damaged or loose carpets or rugs, loose floorboards, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Inadequate lighting – Walkways, stairways, parking lots, and parking garages need to be properly lit so people can see where they are stepping.
- Lack of handrails – By law, stairways and ramps need to have handrails to help prevent falls.
Victims can suffer serious injuries in a slip and fall accident. When people fall on their heads, they can suffer a concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI). A slip and fall can also result in injuries to the back, hip, knee, or shoulder. Broken bones are common, and in some cases, victims can suffer a spinal cord injury.
Byron Browne – the Anti-Lawyer Lawyer – can help.
What should I do after a slip and fall accident?
There are steps you can take to protect your health and your right to seek financial compensation. After a fall:
- Get medical attention. This may involve going by ambulance to the emergency room if you are significantly hurt. If injuries seem minor, go to urgent care or see a doctor as soon as possible. You could have injuries that have delayed symptoms. A doctor can give you an exam, begin treatment, and document your injuries.
- Report your accident. If your slip and fall happened at a business, notify the property manager or supervisor. Ask them to complete an incident report. But just stick to the facts about what happened. Don’t talk about fault.
- Take photos and video. Take photos of the accident scene from different angles and distances, as well as photos of any visible injuries you have.
- Preserve evidence. For example, if you slipped on something, save the object. Save your shoes, too. This can be important evidence in a slip and fall case.
- Get contact information. Ask the property or business owner and any witnesses for their names and contact information.
- Contact a lawyer. It’s important to get legal advice as soon as possible following your accident.
It’s common for property and business owners to deny doing anything wrong. Insurance companies may minimize your injuries or use other tactics to try to limit your compensation. Attorney Browne knows all of the B.S. tactics they use after an accident. He can help you fight back to get the compensation you deserve.
Browne Law Group is focused on getting maximum compensation
Our firm investigates your slip and fall accident to get the facts. This includes gathering evidence such as any video footage. It includes seeking access to business records that can help us prove our case. We carefully review all documentation and interview witnesses. We take nothing for granted.
Attorney Byron Browne builds strong cases that insurance companies have to take seriously. He will handle all communication with the insurance company on your behalf. He will take a tough stance in negotiations until they agree to a settlement that works for you.
Our team of legal professionals can guide you through the process every step of the way. You can expect regular updates on the progress of your case. Just call if you ever have any questions or concerns. All of our clients get Byron’s cell phone number.