The Arizona Car Accident Lawyer You Need
If you’ve been injured, attorney Byron Browne has your back
A car accident can happen in seconds but leave you with a serious injury that impacts your life for months or even years. If a negligent driver caused your accident, you deserve financial compensation for your injuries. But insurance companies have the advantage. That’s why you need an experienced Gilbert, AZ car accident attorney to fight for you.
Attorney Byron Browne of Browne Law Group knows how an injury from a car accident can affect you and your family. You’re dealing with physical pain. Medical expenses are adding up. Your family is under emotional and financial stress. You need someone who knows how to get results. Call the Anti-Lawyer Lawyer.
Our firm takes a no B.S. approach to cases. You won’t get any bull or nonsense here. And we don’t take any from the insurance companies. What you will get is aggressive legal representation from an experienced lawyer who is focused on getting the results you need and the car accident compensation you deserve.
A car accident can happen anywhere in Gilbert – downtown, Stonehenge, Allen Ranch, or SanTan Village. People can be hurt in:
- A rear-end crash on Gilbert Road.
- A T-bone accident at Williams Field Road and Val Vista Drive.
- A head-on collision on E Ray Road.
- A speeding accident on the Loop 202.
Following an accident, you may have been treated at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, or Morristown Medical Center. Your medical expenses may include surgery, a hospital stay, medication, physical therapy, and follow-up visits with doctors. You may wonder how you’re going to pay those bills. We can help.
A Gilbert car accident lawyer who holds negligent drivers accountable
Most car accidents happen because a driver was negligent. The other driver in your accident may have been:
- Texting behind the wheel
- Talking on the phone
- Driving aggressively
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Too tired to drive
Here’s how it should work. A negligent driver caused your crash. Their insurance company recognizes that and agrees to pay your damages. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.
Negligent drivers often don’t admit they caused an accident. They refuse to accept responsibility. They may even try to blame you for what happened. Insurance companies aren’t on your side. Their goal is to pay you as little as possible. They have the advantage after an accident and won’t hesitate to use it.
They may question the seriousness of your injuries. Or they’ll seek access to your medical records, to try to prove your injuries were pre-existing. Another common tactic is the lowball settlement offer. They aren’t making that offer because it’s what’s best for you. It helps them save money, because once you accept it, that’s it.
Byron Browne knows the games insurance companies play. When they fight your claim, he can help you fight back. Whether you’ve been in a minor fender bender or a major car crash, he’s the car accident lawyer you need.
Why should I hire Browne Law Group?
- Experience: Attorney Byron Browne has been helping the injured in Gilbert and throughout Maricopa County for years.
- Dedication: Byron will handle every aspect of your case, and our entire legal team is focused on helping you get the best outcome.
- No-fee policy: We think everyone should have access to quality legal representation. We know you don’t need another bill right now. You owe us nothing unless we win.
- Proven results: We have a track record of settlements for our clients in car accident cases ranging from tens of thousands of dollars to more than two million.
- Availability: Communication is important to us. If you have questions or concerns, you can call Byron on his cell phone.
How attorney Byron Browne can help after a car accident
Some people wonder if they need legal representation after a car accident. If you choose our firm, here’s what we can do for you:
- Investigate your accident
- Gather evidence (such as video from traffic cameras)
- Review accident reports and medical records
- Interview witnesses
- Consult accident reconstruction experts, if needed
- Handle everything with the insurance company for you
- Help you file a lawsuit, if necessary
- Arrange for a medical lien to make sure you get treatment
- Keep you updated on the progress of your case
- Negotiate a settlement
As your Arizona auto accident attorney, Byron Browne guarantees that you will pay nothing up front. He will fight for compensation for all of your accident-related damages. These may include medical bills, lost wages, lost earning capacity, property damage, and pain and suffering. He has the knowledge and experience to get the results you need.
If you were hurt in an accident, it’s important to get legal advice right away. You should at least know what your rights are. Byron Browne can meet with you and listen as you describe what happened. He’ll review the details of your accident and discuss your legal options. He can also answer any questions that you have.
There’s no cost and no obligation. We just want you to have the information you need before making a decision. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer. You can come to our law office in Gilbert, or Byron Browne can meet you at another location that is more convenient for you, such as your home or hospital room.