Was Your Child Injured Due to Someone’s Negligence?
Byron Browne fights for justice for Arizona families
Injuries suffered in a personal injury accident can affect you in many ways. But when it was your child that was injured, there’s an even greater impact. Serious injuries are painful and terrifying for children, and extremely upsetting for parents. It’s normal to want to hold the parties that caused the accident accountable.
If your child was hurt in an accident, Byron Browne of Browne Law Group understands what you’re going through. A father himself, he knows that parents can experience a wide range of emotions when their child is suffering. That’s why he is committed to helping the parents of injured children get justice through the legal system.
Our firm handles cases involving:
- Car crashes
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Swimming pool injuries
- Amusement park accidents
- Playground accidents
- Slip and falls
If negligence caused the accident that left your child hurt, the Anti-Lawyer Lawyer can help. Byron Browne can identify negligent parties, deal with the insurance companies, and fight for the compensation you deserve for what happened.
What to do if your child is injured in an accident
There are steps you can take to protect your child’s health and your right to recover compensation.
- Get medical attention for your child. Go to the emergency room or an urgent care clinic, if needed, and follow up with your pediatrician. A doctor can diagnose your child’s injuries and begin treatment. Be sure to follow all instructions for follow-up care.
- Report the accident. For example, if it was a car crash, call the police. If the accident happened at a store or amusement park, report it to management.
- Take photos and video. Document the accident scene, if you are able to do so.
- Gather contact information. Ask for the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- Talk to an attorney. It’s important to get legal advice as soon as possible.
Byron Browne is ready to meet with you to talk about what happened. If needed, he can help arrange for a medical lien so your child will get all required treatment. He can also review the details of the accident, go over your legal options for recovering financial compensation, and answer any questions you have.
Insurance companies make recovering compensation for injured children difficult
Recovering compensation after a child has been injured in an accident can be complicated. The negligent party that caused your child’s accident may deny doing anything wrong and refuses to accept responsibility. That puts you in the position of having to prove negligence.
Insurance companies aren’t on your side, either. Their goal is to process your claim as quickly as possible for as little as possible. There are different tactics they’ll use to try to minimize compensation. They may question the seriousness of your child’s injuries or even argue that you were responsible for what happened.
They may just offer a settlement. The problem is their offer may fall far short of covering all of the damages your child suffered. We think you deserve better.
Byron Browne has been dealing with insurance companies for years. He knows the games they play and how to fight back to get the results you need. When you’re a client, our goal is maximum compensation.
A personal injury attorney who has your back
Our legal team can investigate your child’s accident to get the facts. This involves gathering evidence, carefully reviewing accident reports and other documentation, and interviewing witnesses. Byron Browne builds a strong case they have to take seriously.
Then he fights for the compensation you deserve for what happened. This may include compensation for:
- Your child’s medical expenses – Any expenses for current and future treatment that is required for your child’s injuries, as well as any therapy your child needs to deal with the emotional trauma of the accident
- Modifications to your home or vehicle – These may be needed if your child was left with a temporary or permanent disability
- Pain and suffering – This refers to the physical and emotional distress your child experienced.
You’ll get regular updates on the progress of your case. You may also have questions or concerns as the case moves forward. If so, you can call Byron directly. Our clients get his cell phone number.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation
Many people wonder if they can afford a personal injury attorney. At our firm, the answer is yes. We have a no-fee policy. That means there are no upfront fees or other charges that you need to pay. We cover all of the costs to move your case forward. You owe us nothing unless we get results.