Do I Need A Car Accident Lawyer?
Protect your rights with an experienced Arizona attorney focused on results
You’ve been hurt in a car accident. You’ve got medical bills and have to deal with the insurance company. But you may be wondering if you even need a lawyer. All you want to do is get through this and move on. The insurance company is offering you a settlement, and you might be thinking about taking it.
You can be sure of one thing. The insurance company is not thinking about what’s best for you. And that settlement offer is not the best that they can do. Attorney Byron Browne of Browne Law Group has your back. He fights for your rights and is committed to helping you recover the financial compensation you deserve.
How can a car accident attorney help me?
You are not legally required to have a lawyer when seeking compensation after an accident. In fact, the insurance company hopes you don’t get one. That makes things easier for them. A lawyer is focused on your best interests. Attorney Byron Browne can:
- Listen as you talk about your accident and your injuries.
- Identify the negligent party that caused your accident.
- Go over your legal options for recovering financial compensation.
- Determine the total amount of damages you suffered.
- Let you know what to expect as your case moves forward.
- Make sure you get the medical treatment you need.
- Arrange for you to receive treatment on a medical lien, if necessary.
- Take care of all forms and other paperwork for your case.
- Investigate your car accident.
- Gather evidence that proves negligence.
- Carefully review your official Arizona accident report.
- Interview witnesses.
- Consult accident reconstruction experts, if needed.
- Handle all communications with the insurance company.
- File a lawsuit against the negligent party.
- Make sure all legal deadlines are met.
- Guide you through the legal process from start to finish.
- Keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- Return your calls if you have questions or concerns. All clients get Byron Browne’s phone number.
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company that works for you.
- Take further legal action if necessary.
No bull. No nonsense. Just results.
Negligent drivers often deny doing anything wrong – even if they were speeding, ignoring traffic signals, texting behind the wheel, or driving drunk. They may even blame you for what happened. That puts you in the position of proving the other driver was negligent.
And dealing with insurance companies can be very frustrating. They use all kinds of tactics designed to justify paying injured victims less than they deserve. These include questioning the seriousness of your injuries, blaming you for what happened, and making lowball settlement offers. There are some lawyers who like to settle cases quickly and move on.
Byron Browne is not your typical car accident attorney. He believes you should be fully compensated for the damages you suffered. That’s why he takes the time to build a strong case that holds negligent drivers accountable. That’s why he takes a tough stance in negotiations with insurance companies until they agree to a settlement that makes sense for you.
Learn more during a free consultation
Insurance companies handle car accident claims every day. They have the advantage after a collision, and they know it. When you are represented by an experienced attorney, you have a much better chance at recovering the compensation you need and deserve.
If you’ve been hurt in a crash in Gilbert, Maricopa County, or anywhere in Arizona, find out where you stand. Learn about your legal options and get answers to your questions. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys. There’s no cost and no obligation.